Selected Color: Black-Grey
* Prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and shipping not included.
Deckhand Gloves (Short)-Gill (7042)
Gill is a world leading sailing glove brand. This reputation has been earned through constantly researching, designing and bringing to market gloves that embrace innovation and clever design. Through the utilisation of cutting edge materials that provide grip, dexterity and durability the current comprehensive range once again raises the bar.
- Excellent flexibility and comfort
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape
- Stretch fabric on back for comfort
- Seamless wraparound Amara® reinforcement on fingers
- Inside facing wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch
6.5" -7" /
16.5 - 17.5 cm
|7" - 7.5" / 17.5 - 19 cm||7.5" - 8.5" / 19 - 21.5 cm||8.5" - 9.5" / 21.4 - 24 cm||9.5" - 10.5" / 24 - 26.5 cm||
10.5" - 11.5" /
26.5 - 29 cm
Gloves are most commonly sized according to width. To determine your size, it is recommended to measure the dominant hand (e.g. the right if you are right handed) as this will typically be larger. Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the hand just below knuckle (the widest point ) and make a fist.