* Prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and shipping not included.
Triton² Speed,Depth, Wind Pack-B&G(000-13299-001)
Sporting an Optically Bonded 4.1-inch LCD display, Triton² allows you to see clearly in all conditions with its large clear colour display 100% free from condensation or fogging.
Efficient LCD Technology:
Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton² exceptionally efficient and extending time available from your battery capacity.
Easy to Use:
- Triton² provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons.
- Intuitive design makes it easy to configure and use your display.
Low Profile Design:
At just 8mm thin the Triton2 instrument adds a sleek look to any boat. Nearly half the dimension of its thick competitors, Triton² won’t get in the way, catch ropes or offend the eye!
NMEA 2000® Certified:
NMEA 2000 certification means you can be confident when adding Triton2 to an existing NMEA 2000 system. NMEA 2000 certification also opens up a wide variety of future expansion options for your Triton² system..
- A straight-forward front mounting method and a clip-on bezel over the (4) mounting screws combine with a single NMEA 2000 connection carrying both power and networked data.
- The Triton² is simple and quick to install
- Triton² will display B&G Pilot data on a clear status screen.
- With the addition of a Triton² Pilot keypad the instrument becomes a fully functional Pilot controller.
Pack includes :
- Triton² Screen Display
- DST800 speed/depth transducer
- B&G Masthead wind sensor with 20 meters cable
- NMEA2000 Micro-C starter kit
Specifications Triton² Display:
Width: 118mm / 4.6?
Height: 115mm / 4.5?
Depth: 36mm / 1.4?
Display Size: 4.1?
Resolution: 320 x 240
Power Consumption : 1.0 Watts (Min), 1.9 Watts (Max)
Waterproof Standard : IPx7
Operating Temperature : -25ºC to +65ºC (-13ºF to +149ºF)