* Prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and shipping not included.
DST800 speed/depth/ temperature Transducer, B&G (22098552)
One sensor does it all - an extremely cost effective option due to the requirement for just one hole in the hull!
Prevents mutual interference with any other echosounders on the boat.
- Provides extremely accurate data across all three fields.
- If there is a need to remove the transducer, the self-closing valve minimises water flow into the boat.
- Connect to an NSS, NSE or NSO navigation system and IS20 instruments with ease.
- 0.9 kg (2.0 lb)—Plastic
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 22°
- Data Update Rate: 1 per second
- Minimum Depth Range: 0.5 m (1.6’)
- Maximum Depth Range:
- Up to 70 m (230’)—NMEA 0183
- Up to 100 m (330’)—NMEA 2000®
- Pressure Rating: 3 m (10’)
- Pulse Rate: 20,000 p/nm* (5.6 Hz per knot)
- *p/nm = pulses per nautical mile
- Supply Voltage:
- 10 VDC to 25 VDC—NMEA 0183
- 9 VDC to 16 VDC—NMEA 2000®
- Standard Cable Length:
- 10 m (33’)—NMEA 0183 cable
- 6 m (20’)—NMEA 2000® cable
- Temperature Sensor Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1.8°F)
- Temperature Sensor Range: -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F)
- NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 4
- CE Regulation: Complies to IERC60945