* Prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and shipping not included.
MINIMUM MAP PRICE (MAP)- PLEASE CALL US AT 450-291-3170
EV-200 Linear Autopilot with p70s control head, ACU-200, EV1, Type 1 Mechanical Linear drive-RAYMARINE (T70158)
For Mid-sized sailing vessels with mechanical steering.
EV1 Sensor Core:
- The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems.
- SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
- The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus
p70s autopilot control head :
- A push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats.
- Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant colour and contrast.
- Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions.
- Features the LightHouse user interface and a start up wizard to help you configure the pilot quickly and easily.
Type 1 Mechanical Linear (12V):
The outstanding design of the Raymarine linear drive unit provides:
- powerful thrust, fast hardover times and quiet operation
- low backdrive force, to minimize the drive’s effect on the boat’s steering when the autopilot is in standby
- a powerful electric motor controlled by an electromagnetic fail-safe clutch, using a high tensile belt drive and epicyclic gearbox
- high performance for minimum current consumption
EV-200 Linear kit includes:
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- ACU-200 Actuator Control Unit
- p70s Control Head
- Type 1 Mechanical Linear drive
- Cabling kit
Vessel Type: Sail mid sized
Max Displacement: 11,000 kg (24,000 lb)
Drive Type: Type 1 Mechanical Linear drive