Mega-Light Masthead- Davis Instruments (03310)
* Prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and shipping not included.
Mega-Light Masthead- Davis Instruments
- Consumes just 0.110 amps (approximately 1/10th amp).
- Features a light sensor that automatically switches on at dusk and off at dawn.
- The dual-function Fresnel lens projects light for up to two nautical miles (3.7km).
- Comes mounted to a stainless bracket for easy installation to a masthead, interior wall or bulkhead.
- Comes with 12" (30 cm) lead wire.
- On-off switch and fuse holder for hard-wire installation not included.
- Comes with one light bulb. One bayonet-type bulb draws just 0.110 amps and can be seen for up to two nautical miles (3.7 km). The other bayonet bulb draws 0.320 amps (approximately 3/10th amps) and is more than twice as bright.
- Dimensions : 3"h x 1-3/4" l
* Wind indicator not included