* Prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and shipping not included.
DMM-4 Battery Monitor-Microlog
- The Microlog DMM-4 Battery Monitor is designed to monitor the level of charge for 3 battery banks in measuring the total Battery Cells Voltages with great precision.
- The voltage monitoring inform you of the state and condition of your batteries, charging equipment and also when it's time to charge and stop charging.
Charge and discharge current monitoring: (as option)
- With the shunt kit SWK-201 (sold separetely), the Microlog DMM-4 System will also monitor the intensity (Amperes) of incoming current from charging equipment such as alternators, wind generators or solar panels and/or, current consumed in your boat.
- You can measure just charging or just discharging current if you prefer; or NET current circulation to your house bank.
- Protects your batteries against deep discharge
- Accurate 3 battery banks voltage measurement
- System Charge, Discharge or NET current measurement(with optional Shunt)
- Voltage up to 20VDC @ 0.01V Resolution on 12VDC model
- Current up to 200A @ 0.1A Resolution on 12VDC model( with optional Shunt)
- Extremely low current draw of 1.8 mA (0.0018 A)
- Red Backlit Display
- Simple: press the right button for input
- Polycarbonate facing
- Corrosion treated Printed Circuit Board
- Surface Mount Technology with sealed trimers
- Stainless steel hardware for marine environment
- Easy to install and operate- no Programming needed
- Two year limited warranty
Note: The SWK-201 Shunts and Wiring kit is required if you need to measure current up to 200 AMPS on 12VDC
Microlog DMM-4 (12VDC)
Voltage measurement range : 10.00 -19.99 volts
Resolution (volts): 0.01 volts
Measurement precision: ± 0.03 volts (20ºC)
Current measurement range: 0-200 amps.
Resolution (amperes): 0.1 amps(200A shunt)
Amperage Measurement precision: ± 0.1 amps. (20ºC)
Operating current requirements (with backlight): 1.8 mA (12.0V) /2.0 mA (24.0V)
Operating temperature range: 0ºC to 40ºC
Storage temperature range: -30º to+60ºC
Size: 3.52" W. x 1.77" H. x 0.735" D. 8,94 cm x4,49cm x 1,87 c