* Prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and shipping not included.
MFG: Rule 25-35A
Rule® 500- Bilge Submersible Pump and switch
- Connections: For 19mm (3/4") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 99mm high, 64mm x 74mm.
- Current Draw: 1.6(amps)
- Fuse Size: 2.5(amp)
- Output: Up to 31 litres/minute (7 gallons/minute) without check valve
- Light, compact pump for ski-boats and small vessels
- Tough plastic body with integral strainer
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning
- Low amp draw conserves batteries
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off. Motor rated for 1500-hour life
- Check Valve included for Back Flow Prevention
- Vented body to prevent air locking
- Threaded port for easier installation and maintenance
- Base not interchangeable with old range but can be fitted to existing screw holes
Rule-A-Matic® Float Switch- Max 14A
- Patent pending snap switch design
- Highly abrasion resistant marine grade blocked wire
- Exclusive moisture tight seals
- Environmentally friendly mercury free design
- Designed for pumps drawing up to 14 Amps.
The switch will turn the pump "on" when the water level reaches 2” (51mm) and will turn the pump "off" when water level falls to 3/4” (19mm). Can also be used to operate high water alarm system.