* Prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and shipping not included.
SOS Distress Light with Day Signal Flag- Weems & Plath (Sirius C-1001)
NEVER BUY FLARES AGAIN! The SOS Distress Light is the ONLY LED Visual Distress Signal Device that meets U.S. Coast Guard requirements to completely replace traditional pyrotechnic flares.
When combined with a daytime distress signal flag (included in package), it meets ALL USCG Federal Requirements for DAY and NIGHT use, in lieu of traditional flares.
- Flashes ONLY the SOS light sequence
- Visible up to 10 nautical miles
- Waterproof & submersible
- Floats, lens-up to optimize all-around horizontal & vertical light beams
- No expiration or disposal issues
- No toxic chemical compounds or burning waste
- Family and boat SAFE – no flame!
- SIMPLE twist-on operation
- Easy to test regularly
- Can be operated unattended
- Battery-operated (3 C-cell Alkaline)
- Made in U.S.A
Complies with all U.S. Coast Guard requirements for “Night Visual Distress Signals” as found in the Code of Federal Regulations: 46 CFR 161.013.