Selected Color: Black
* Prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and shipping not included.
Additional Freight Charges for liquids apply, a customer's service representative will call you for the fees.
MIRAPAKON MK100 Biocide Free-Fouling Release & Antifouling Coating
Designed to protect ship hulls and other submerged components. The Mirapakon WK100 is : Efficient, easy-to-apply, cost effective and environmentally friendly!
- Single-component formula
- Prevents the formation of biofilm
- Does not bubble or peel off
- Protects against UV
- Protects against corrosion and bio-corrosion
- Can be applied in temperatures ranging from 4 °C to 40 °C
- Adheres to all surfaces: aluminium, fiberglass, steel, metal, wood and even Teflon
- Increases boat speed
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Optimizes shipyard operations
- Reduces costs of sludge treatment processes
- Extends the maintenance season
- Reduces application time
- Instant drying time (15-60 min)
Excellent performance when used for:
- Applications requiring a non-toxic foul release coating
- Hulls and Rudders
- Out drive assemblies
- Trim tabs
- Aluminum and steel structures
PREPRATION & APPLICATION
- Surfaces must be clean and as dry as conditions permit.
- For new and clean surfaces, wipe the surface with cloth and MIRAPAKON™ WP100 prior to coating. For best results, remove any previous antifouling, foul release coatings, or any other coating before application.