$1,579.49 Save $175.50
$1,579.49 Save $175.50
* Prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and shipping not included.
REBATE: Get a Raymarine Prepaid Visa Card (by mail) of $250 and up when you purchase $2000 or more of Raymarine products. Promotion valid until April 4th, 2021 Click here for details
i70s System Pack-Wind, Speed, Depth- Raymarine (T70226)
The i70s multifunction gives you the flexibility to display instrument and navigation data that is most important to you. Equipped with a bold and bright 4.1” display the i70s is easy-to-customize with digital, analog and graphical displays of depth and speed, wind.
i70s System Pack includes:
- E70327 - i70s Multifunction Color Instrument
- E70010 - iTC Instrument TDX Converter
- A06031 - SeaTalkng Backbone Terminator
- A06049 - SeaTalkngPower Cable
- E22078 - Wind Anemometer with 30 meters of cable
- A06074 - SeaTalkng Inline Terminator
- A06068 - SeaTalkng Backbone Cable (9 meters)
- A22154 - DST800 Analog Transducer (200 kHz)
Key Features of the i70s
- 4.1” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays
- Simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- Customizable data displays of depth, speed, wind and more
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- NMEA2000 connectivity* for engine, environment fuel and navigation data
- Convenient AIS repeater mode allows you to visually track nearby AIS targets
- Combine the i70s with the ITC-5 instrument transducer convertor and connect to analog depth, speed, and wind sensors
- Network the i70s with Airmar DST800 transducers and the new in-hull P70s smart transducer
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
*NMEA2000 certification pending. A DeviceNet to SeaTalkng adaptor is required for connecting the i70s to NMEA2000 backbone.
Intuitive LightHouse User Interface
The i70s places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. The LightHouse instrument interface is consistent with Raymarine LightHouse multifunction displays, so Raymarine MFD users will feel right at home with the i70s.
Raymarine i70s allows for connectivity to the following on board networks:
- First generation SeaTalk networks using a SeaTalk to SeaTalkng adapter cable
- Current generation SeaTalkng networks
- NMEA2000 networks using a SeaTalkng to DeviceNet adaptor
- In addition to flexible networking capability the i70s features user-selectable data sources, for integration with multi-sensor networks.
Display AIS targets from NMEA 2000 AIS receivers. View the closest 25 AIS-equipped vessels and select individual targets to obtain vessel information.
Pair i70s instruments with the innovative iTC-5 instrument transducer converter for seamless integration with analog depth, wind, speed, compass and rudder transducer. Alternatively, you can network the i70s to DST800 and p79s Airmar smart tranducers.
70s Instrument Display - Specifications
|Nominal Voltage||12 V dc|
|Voltage Range||9 to 16 V dc|
|Power Consumption||1.7 Watts|
|Mounting method||Surface mount|
|Display||4.1" TFT LCD 16 bit color
320 x 240 pixels
|Color palettes||Four color pallettes- two day, inverse and red/black|
|Operating Temperature||-20° to 55 °(-4°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-30° to 70° (-22°F to 158°F)|
|Relative Humidity and Waterproofing||93% max. IPX6 IPX7|
|Connections||1 x SeaTalkng® connector|
|Conformance||NMEA 2000 certification pending • Europe 2004/108/EC • Australia and New Zealand C-Tick, compliance level 2|
|Languages||Extensive Language support: 20 languages available|