* Prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and shipping not included.
i40 Bidata Digital Display,Raymarine (E70145)
Speed, depth, log and sea temperature. Two sets of data at once in large or small digits.
Big display for smaller powerboats, yachts and RIBs, compact yet powerful SeaTalk instrument displays offer full integration with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment and can be surface or trunnion mounted.
Extra large (28mm max) digits and razor sharp LCDs - easy to use Raymarine i40 instrument displays have outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions.
- Shows current
- Shows maximum and average boat speed (0.4 to 99 knots)
- Total log trip from 0 to 99999 nm
- Partial log trip from 0 to 999nm
- Displays sea temperature (0°C à 40°C )
- Crystal clear depth readout (0 to 400 ft)
- Shallow and deep anchor alarms
- Minimum depth display
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption for increased battery life.
- SeaTalk interface (SeaTalkng when used with SeaTalk converter)
- Built-in transducer interface
- Same footprint as the older Raymarine ST40 instrumentation