Selected Color: Brass
* Prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and shipping not included.
StormGlass with Black Gift Box- Weems & Plath (200)
The brass Weems Stormglass is a mysterious weather predictor that is sure to intrigue. The premise of the Weems Stormglass is that changing weather affects the solubility of the mixture of chemicals in the sealed glass tube. Some believe that the changes in crystal structures have to do with the electromagnetic changes caused by weather and sun storms. A sealed glass chamber holds the mysterious ingredients, and is encapsulated in a beautifully crafted brass cylinder. The Weems Stormglass can be displayed freestanding or mounted to a boat bulkhead or wall.
- Predicts weather up to 48-hours in advance
- Crystals precipitate in unique formations based on impending weather
- Sealed glass chamber holds mysterious ingredients
- Polished brass cylinder
- Includes mounting accessories for freestanding or wall display (base, mounting accessory, finial, & self-tapping screw)
- Packaged in a velvet-lined, black gift box
- Avoid placement in extreme heat or direct sunlight
Length: 2.1 in (5.33 cm)
Width: 2.1 in (5.33 cm)
Height: 6.5 in (16.51 cm)
Weight: 0.8 lb (16.51 cm)