TO OBTAIN PRICES -PLEASE CONTACT MARINA GOSSELIN AT 877-291-3170
POWERSURVIVOR 40E/12 V-Katadyn- Spectra Watermakers
Simple lightest and most compact machine -Ideal for boats less than 13 m (42ft) with 4 persons on board!
The PowerSurvivor 40E is compact and energy efficient, drawing only 4 amps to desalinate water for your yacht. It’s simple construction and rugged design make the 40E easy to operate, and maintain. With its space-saving design, it can be fit in the smallest compartments. In the event of a power shortage, the 40E is only system on the market that can convert to a hand operated system.
- Simple, lightest, and most compact machine
- Runs on 4 Amps at 12 Volts DC, making 1.5 gallons (6 liters) per hour
- Rugged and reliable 316 stainless steel pump
- Easily rebuilt in the field
- Lowest amperage draw of any electric watermaker
- So small it can be fit on any vessel, even transoceanic rowboats.
- Converts to hand operation in case of power shortage
|Salt Rejection||98.4% (min. 96%)|
|Production / Hour||1.5 gal/h (± 15%)|
|Production / Day||40 gal (151 l)|
|Dimensions (in)||16 x 15 x 7|
|Weight||25 lbs (11 kg)|
|Power||12 V / 4 A|