Selected Color: White
* Prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and shipping not included.
3M™ Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200
- Cures to form permanent bonds above and below the waterline
- Offers extended working time
- Tough and flexible polyurethane polymer forms strong bonds
- Capable of retaining strong bonds to withstand vibration, swelling, shrinking or shock
- Colour: Black, Whte and Mahogany
3M™ Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 is a single-component, high-strength, moisture-curing, gap-filling polyurethane for permanent bonding of wood, gelcoat and fibreglass. It cures to form a firm, rubbery, waterproof seal on joints and boat hardware, both above and below the waterline. In addition, our marine adhesive sealant is flexible and allows for structural movement and dissipation of stress that may be caused by vibration, swelling, shrinking or shock. Available in both cartridge and sausage packs to meet your application requirements.
- fibreglass deck to hull
- Through hull fittings
- Wood to fibreglass
- Portholes and deck fittings