$911.00 Save $101.49
$911.00 Save $101.49
* Prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and shipping not included.
AVAILABLE IN FEBRUARY 2021
Element 7 HV - 7.0” Sonar/GPS with transducer, Navionics Nav+ US & Canada Chart- Raymarine (E70532-05-NAG)
The Element™ CHIRP Sonar / GPS series from Raymarine gives you the upper hand when hunting for fish and their habitat. Delivering the sharpest view of the underwater world, Element’s HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz sonar technology, turns up the resolution of DownVision, SideVision, and RealVision 3D to a new level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with amazing life-like clarity.
- 7 inch super bright display for all weather conditions
- Sonar / GPS withSuperior HyperVision™ : Combines HyperVision, DownVision, SideVision, RealVision, and conventional CHIRP sonar channels into one simple installation.
- HyperVision uses super high frequencies (1.2 megahertz) and CHIRP technology to bring a new level of precision imaging to DownVision, SideVision and RealVision 3D
- 1.2 megahertz HyperVision mode is optimized for super high-resolution imagery up to 100’ (30 meters)
- Switch to standard 350 kHz CHIRP sonar for longer range, high-resolution imaging, and ranges up to 600’ (180 meters)
- Element’s advanced CHIRP sonar also operates in the high-frequency 200kHz range for fish targeting, high-speed bottom tracking, and depths up to 900ft
- RealVision™ 3D Built-In : Accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes.
- Category-leading quad-core processor delivers fast chart redraw and responsive performance
- Fast and accurate 10hz GPS/GNSS sensor
- Rugged design and backed by Raymarine’s three-year warranty (product registration required)
Easy planning and GPS navigation with your favorite charts:
- Support for Raymarine LightHouse™ charts, Navionics, and C-MAP
- Safely navigate busy waterways with an optional Quantum™ wireless radar and AIS receiver
- Map uncharted areas with Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping
- Connect with NMEA2000 compatible AIS, autopilot, sailing instruments, engines, tanks, and VHF
Element’s LightHouse Sport OS Designed for boaters that like to keep things simple :
- From sailing to power cruising to fi shing, the LightHouse Sport OS is easy to customize to your type of boating
- An oversized waypoint key for quick and easy marking of your favorite locations
- Three user-programmable quick keys to access your favorite pages with one button push
- Live menus let you customize charts while seeing the navigation display change in real time