Quantum 2, Q24D Doppler 18in Radar,10m Power and 10m Data Cable-Raymarine (T70416)
* Prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and shipping not included.
MINIMUM MAP PRICE (MAP)- PLEASE CALL US AT 450-291-3170
Quantum 2 Q24D Doppler 18in Radar,10m Power and 10m Data Cable-Raymarine (T70416)
- The Quantum 2 next generation CHIRP pulse compression radar by Raymarine provides superior target awareness at both long and extremely short ranges.
- Using advanced Doppler processing, the system instantly highlights moving radar contacts and color codes them to indicate whether they are inbound or outbound. Quantum with Doppler makes it easy to discern potentially dangerous targets when navigating in high-traffic areas.
- Doppler moving target display allows for superior situational awareness at-a-glance
- Fully automatic MARPA target tracking, along with manual MARPA mode
- Adjustable TrueTrails target history shows the motion history of moving contacts
- CHIRP Pulse Compression detects contacts as close as 18-feet for zero-visibility navigation
- 24-mile range for early detection of traffic, navigation aids, landfall and weather
- Immediate awareness – Quantum starts up and is ready to go in seconds
- Superior interference rejection eliminates noise from other radars
- Simplified installation with Wi-Fi or thin wire network connectivity
- Easy upgrade – Quantum 2 fits the same bolt pattern as other Raymarine scanners
- Lightweight and easy to install – Quantum weighs up to 50% less than comparable magnetron radars
- Safe emissions – mount Quantum anywhere onboard
- Low power consumption for extended battery life under sail
Included in the box:
- Quantum 2 radome
- with 10m Power and 10m Data Cable
- M8 mounting bolts with spring washers and flat washers
- Documentation pack (including mounting template)